Yay I have my new layout up. Hm. Now is about 1:30 a.m. so I took about...and hour and a half on it? Not bad. Haha. Anyway, it's not that great but it will do.
I'm so glad the weekend's finally here. Still have loads of studying to do though. Ting xie on monday. Physics on Tuesday. Lit on Wednesday. Bio on Thursday. I feel tired just thinking about it. Nevermind I shall enjoy my weekend while it lasts.
My house is under construction right now. Kind of rewiring the whole house. Every where's all dusty and dirty. The soles of my feet are all white cause the floor's so dusty. Even my bed is dusty. Can't wait for all this to be over. 2 more weeks!
Hm I find that this year it's either I do very badly of very well for tests. (Mostly the former) I better buck up. My marks are falling faster than me going down the flying fox. Just realised I haven't blogged about OBS yet. Actually I can't really be bothered to. Why? Maybe cause I wrote zhou zi on it, wrote a compo on it and I still have to do some stupid reflections thing on it. If I have to write another long story on OBS i'd just die. Well all I can say is that it was fun while it lasted but I'm really glad to be back in civilisation. I realise I take so much for granted. E.g. my toilet. Urgh my hands and legs are so ugly now. No thanks to the sand flies. Can't stand them, they're a thousand times worse than mosquitoes because they're bites actually stay there for a really long time. According to Adele they only start to go away in a month. I look like I have chicken pox or something.
Haha yesterday during GKGoh's class Cherlyn was sitting in front and I think she got bitten quite badly by sand flies cause gkgoh asked her whether she had chicken pox. Lol. She was like "Do you have chicken pox? Don't come near me can? I'm so old still haven't had chicken pox, and if I have to stay at home you all will regret it."
Sigh today I got booked for the first time in my life. Haha. By who? The head prefect. lol. Cause I was in 3b3 during recess, and everyone had loads of food cause of all the valentine's day presents, and then simin a.k.a millie was holding this brownie thing. So we decided to eat it since there were no prefects in class. So it was mill ruth deborah and me, and the brownie was kinda small so we were fighting over it, when what do you know the head prefect comes strolling in to the class. She was like "I saw two of you eating so I have to book you". And the "two of you" were simin and me. Ruth and Deborah didn't even get booked! And they ate the most, I ate the least! Ahh. Lol. oh well.
Okay. Tomorrow's a long day. I should go catch up on some sleep.
Oh and Happy Valentines day everyone!
Saturday, February 14, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:27 AM