I'm bored. Hehe. I want to sleep, but I can't. Because today had chem which was if anything even more unbearable than yesterday. I woke up this morning and I was just really really tired. So of course I had trouble keeping awake during lesson. And she caught me not paying attention. I wasn't sleeping, I just wasn't listening. I guess it was kind of obvious that I was daydreaming. So she starts telling me off, saying stuff about how I haven't changed since January, and I had bad attitude blah blah blah. Heh. I can't help it, I really don't want to fall asleep during lesson. But she goes so slowly! I mean she took 5 hours just to go through one worksheet. No wonder I couldn't stay attentive. And then during the break I drank coffee. Haha. I guess it worked. Because sometime during the 2nd half of lesson she gave us 5 minutes to sleep, and I just couldn't! Then she scolded me. Heh.
Anyway...after chem I had a long long nap from 3-5:30. So now I can't sleep.
Now I have nothing better to do so I'm going to talk about american idol =). Leah's out. I don't think she's bad, just that everyone else is better. Heh. I guess I was being unfair when I said she's irritating, but I think america made the right choice. I don't see what's so great about Fantasia. She's overrated. Latoya's better, but not as good as the judges make her out to be. I think Jon Peter Lewis is really really cute! He's really like a hobbit. I think he's a cross between sam and pippin. =P. He looks more like sam, but his personality is like pippin. Oh and Clay looks so different now! His hair's different. I think it's more spikey now. Haha. And it's more brown. But his voice is really good. I think he's better than Ruben. I don't think Ruben's that great. Sorry2004's really really boring. And I don't get it. Why is he sorry for 2004? I think there's one part in the song that goes "sorry...sorry 2004". Haha. Don't understand. But I still think his smile's really cute.
Can someone tag my tagboard? It's so dead.
Friday, March 19, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:54 AM