I feel so free. I guess it is a good thing that Mrs Tong made us have our physics test on tuesday. Because now we're all so free! haha every other class is having chinese and/or physics tomorrow. Haha. I'm slacking like crazy now.
Something amazing happened today!!! I got the highest mark EVER for ting xie. I mean the highest mark for me lar. Haha. I got 9.5/20!! WOW. Ok so it's still a fail, but only by half a mark! And it's such a big improvement. I really think I'm improving. The first ting xie I got 0, the second I got 6.5 and now I've got 9.5! Going to pass the next one!!
Samantha was SO funny in connect group today. My goodness. Never knew anyone could be that gullible. Really going to die laughing man. Haha. Oh and this is really so unbeliveable. My taxi fair was only $5 compared to last week's 12. And I only took 5 minutes to reach home when last week I took almost 20 minutes. It's so amazing, and dom's house is so near to church. Really unbelivable. Haha. So happy. I was so scared it was going to be more than 12 or something.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:25 PM