Today was so slack. So boring. Haha. I can't stand staying at home, but then I am too lazy to go out. Crap. Really really slacked like crazy today. I didn't even do anything the whole day. Going to die tomorrow. I have a feeling that there is a lot of homework although I'm not very sure because thursday seems so long ago. Haha. I really cannot recall anything right now.
Anyway...Really love yesterday's service! I had to take off my shoes to jump. Heh. I'm really so proud to be going to hoGc. It lasted for 4 hours! I'm really amazed that I fall asleep after 4 minutes of physics with Mrs Tong but I sit through the whole 4 hour service without feeling bored at all! 4 hours of church really passes so much faster than 4 hours of Mrs Tong. Hehe.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:58 PM