Celebrated mooncake festival yesterday! Valerie's house is so nice. I'm really jealous! Nevermind. Next time when I grow up I'll make lots of money and have a house like that too! Haha. Yeah right..
Actually, everyone just ended up watching singapore idol and a cinderella story. hahaa. Singapore idol was quite shockingg!
Anyway...left really late. I think around 11:20. It was so scary! I was supposed to take mrt with sam to dover. Then we decided that it was faster to take 7. But then by the time we reached the interchange, it was already 11:40. And we realised that the bus was gone! And by the time we realised, we found out we missed the last train too! I was so scared! I thought we were stranded.
Then we decided to take bus 14 which the bus interchange peole said went to clementi too. But then this woman came up to us and started telling us how 14 would go a really really long route. I was so freaked! Cause it was so latee. Haha. So we just got on the last bus... and then I wanted to hit myself cause I realised that we could have just taken 14 from opposite val's house!
It was so late. past 12. So I decided that, I should get off the bus and take a cab home :) I thought it would be really ex, cause it was after midnight and I was taking all the way from katong. But thankfully it was only $13! Haha. Welll. reached home at about 12:30a.m. Was so happy that my mum didn't scold me. hehe. Poor sam. She reached home at like 1 plus. Kept telling her to take cab, but she refused. hehh.
Study rule's getting harder and harder. I just stare at my book. And nothing goes in. Wellll.. So far I have done 23 hours 15 minutes. 6 hours and 45 minutes to go!
Friday, September 10, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:04 PM