I think I have a problem
It's the study rule!
I totally don't mind studying. serious. we studied 5 hours today! and I did it with only one 10 minute break! And it was funnnn! haha.
anyway. the problem is...I dunno whether I want my parents to sign it!
You see... my parents aren't like usual parents...
Normal parents LOVE their children to study
Mine don't!
They don't want me to study too much!
I remember during mid years I studied like crazy and my mum was like "don't study already lar"
Serious!!!
And when I asked her to sign just now, she did but then she said "you mean they want to govern your studying too? Tell your church don't study more, learn more!"
Yeah...so I kinda have a problem here. I think she thinks that church is really taking over every aspect of my life and I don't think she's very happy with it.
how???
hahaaa.
this is the weirdest problem. want to study also cannot study.
kinda wish I never told her about it.
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:16 AM