Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tomorrow's the last day of school! Yay! No more waking up early!!!

Hmmm don't really feel sad about school ending, I guess because everyone's the in the same class next year! Yayyy! A3 rocksrocksrocks :) Only sad about being in sec4. That's so oldd. Got to enjoy the last day of sec 3! Really looking forward to the holidays though. It's going to be so funn!

Finally took the DISC! After hearing about it for so long. Finally get to see what I am. Hm. Everyone predicted me to be an S. But my S was actually pretty low. I'm a CI! And quite a high C as well! Only yo predicted me to be a C. Haha you know me so well! :) Actually my first graph, the public one, shows that I am a SIC or ICS. Yeaa. So maybe that's why everyone thinks I'm a S. I guess I put on a mask most of the time. Hehhs.

High Cs are supposed to be pessimistic people. But I'm nottt!

And my D was really really really low. Heh.

Got back report boookkk. My overall was so much better than my EOY la. But I'm so irritated. Both my maths have 74! Rarrr. And my SSlit was 69! So my L1R5 could have been 10 instead of 13! Oh welll. My parents were pretty okay with it, so I guess I'm alright with it too. =)