Friday, November 26, 2004

I almost got another heart attack today. Heh. I woke up at 1120! And I was supposed to reach church by 1115! Aaaah. Times like this that I'm SO happy I don't stay at yishun or something.

I thank God my strong immune system has not failed me :) Got a bit of sorethroat, but I'm feeling perfectly fine.

Well. I woke up at nine actually, but I felt like vomitting. And it was so terrible I was just lying on my bed and the next moment I fell asleep and when I woke up it was 1120! aaah. Well. Borrowed money from my brother and took a cab down..reached at 1140. hehe.

VBS rocks!! I'm so sad it's over. Ah well. I luv pst lia's preaching :)

I can't seem to do anything right nowadays. hM. Seems like I keep on making sooo many mistakes this week la. Can't seem to do anything right. Ohwell. I'm learning :) And I won't make the same mistake twice. (at least I hope not) So yeah. I'll have to run out of mistakes sooner or later right? I'm learning. :)