I almost got a heart attack today...
Went to church to help pack stuff. (no I didn't get a heart attack because of that)
It was fun..me and sam were packing all the photos. It was so so so funny! Oh man! Everyone was soooo cute last time! hehe. It was like the really old photos from 97 98 99. Everyone looked so small and miniature. hehehe. Had a lot of fun.
Quite sad to be leaving Henderson Industrial Park (HIP). But I can't wait for dhoby ghaut!!! Aaah! The new church will be so funky la. black and red with lime green chairs. hahaha. Yo was over the moon.
Ok..that did no cause my heart attack..
I was walking home from the bus stop, and all of the sudden at the traffic light these 2 people in a car start waving at me. Then they wound down the window and it was Miss Tay and Mrs Kuan! For a moment I didn't recognise them. Just waved anyway. hahaha. Got a big shock la. hahaha.
VBS tomorrow! I can't wait! =D
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:16 AM