Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Went to see yo after her op today. With lynette, sam, jamie and pollyyy. Hm. Yo is really an I...will talk even after her op! Hm..she wasn't supposed tooo. hahaha. I miss you already yo! But I know you'll get well really quick..I mean.. you're yo! hahaha. =)

On the way to outram, me and lyn and polly met these 2 80+ and 90+ japanese men. And they told us they were travelling around the world! Wow! Was so amazed! Like they are so old, and they still can travel all round the world! And they didn't even look that old la. If i were to guess their age..would guess around 60 or 70 at most. Next time when I retire I wanna travel round the world too! hehh. Yup..and they're going to africa tonight! Their ship leaves at midnight actually.. which is in about 20 minutes time. Hahaaa.