Sunday, December 05, 2004

Today is a great great great day

Last day in HIP! *sob* Gonna miss that place loads!! Maybe a few years down the road when we're going to move church again, we'd have a tour of HIP! That's be fun. hahaha. Well. Don't think I'd be going back down there anytime soon. Sigh! Oh welll. To the city!!

I'm happy happy happy!!

It's amazing how God has blessed us and helped us!

Hehe..shared testimony again today! Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be =) and I wasn't as nervous as yesterday too. :) hopefully many people were blessed and moved by my testimony! hahaha. God can really change lives!

---

I'm so tired of them la
And I'm getting increasingly nervous for next year
This year is passing too fast!
Oh well, with Him, all things are possible :)
I'm grateful for PO :)