Be above what you can be, be alongside who you can serve
Cg today! fantastic cg! I love cg! Even though I dropped my pick...hahaha. so maluating. I wanted to faint. But nevermind! haha.
Cg rockkks! Not just becaues of the sermons (although they are great ~ thanks lynnn!) not just because of the singing, not even just because of the games! (thought they are fun in a stupid and tiring way ~ no one can run games like you yo :) ) But because of the people! Yeah central team rocks, love you guys :) heehee
Well I learnt many things today
Firstly I am going to be that armour bearer that supports everyone!! Yeah I am not just saying it okayyy. hehe. It's gonna be hard, but don't worry, I will stand alongside! No running away yeah.
Secondly, I am going to be above what I can be! With the help of GOD of course =) PO is nothing man, I believe in miracles!
Eddie: But what're you going to be?
Rodolfo: I show you what I be!!!
That's right! I show you what I be! LoL. Rodolfo rocks.
I wanna go to a whole new level! Yeah with HIM
Here's a song dedicated to everyone facing PO now. Written by me! muahahaha
Fight PO(sing to the tune of deck the halls)
Verse One:
Let the parents come and scold us
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to have PO
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Don we now our shiny armour
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
Stand up strong to fight your PO
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
okay. I am tired. I shall come up with verse 2 and 3 next time ;) hehe.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:10 PM