First day of school! Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be :)
Loads of teachers have changed. About half? Well it's nice to have a change. Hm no more Miss Goh! But guess what? We got magsim instead! What the..haha. Well. Didn't really have such a good experience with her in sec2. Lol. Rotton Apples! Hm but strangely..she seemed rather.. nice today! Weird huh. I was like..hey.. this is not the magsim I know! Hahaa. Well I'm not complaining!
Went to ikea with yo, elyse, se-same, lyd and shawna after school. To shop for shower curtains! For our new class room. hehe. Anyway when we were there we saw this really freaky old man! He came up to us and went like "what school are you all from??? mgs? methodist girls school? I am from OUTRAM! outram!! outram is blah blah blah. Want my name card?? want my name card?" So freaky! And he did this to us like 3 times in 3 different places? Goodness. And when we were eating we saw him approach these other girls from rivervalley. I think. I think he's some kinda weird paedophile. Harha.
Got to sleep by 12 tonight. Hm I need it, tomorrow is 3 periods of chinese! Hope I survive. Heh.
Monday, January 03, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
7:45 PM