Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hey everyone, Happy New Year!! 2005's gonna be such a rocking year. hehe.

Heart awards rocks! Had loads of fun.. got home at about 930am. Bathed. Then slept. until 630! Wow amazing. Hahaa. And after that I still felt so sleepy. Weird. I guess it's true that the more you sleep the sleepier you get. heh.

Anyway I read something in the newspapers today that made me go WOW. The Straits Times, page 7. It's about this 10 year old girl. She had a geography lesson on tsunamis, so on the day of the tsunami she saw how the beach was behaving and suspected that there was going to be a tsunami. So what she did was she told her mum and they alerted everyone. And because of her hundreds were saved from death and injury.

Wow. Amazing! Just because 1 girl paid attention during her geography lesson. Hundreds were saved. An entire beach of holiday-ing tourists.

Really makes you want to pay attention in class now huh? never know what's gonna happen. I know I'm gonna try my best to. Haha. Yes I know I'm famous for falling asleepy. esp during geography. But that was then. This is now! my new year resolution =)