Busy busy week
Shucks its already thursday! What is this..I tell you I really feel like I only have 4 days a week. Because fri - sunday passes so quickly. Lol. Ahh. This year is flying by so fast! I mean, usually it's only when you look back then you think "woah can't belive so much time has passed since then" but now it's like I can actually FEEL the time wooshing by. lol.
My TWIN and my BEST FREN are super mean to me can. Bully me lor. haha. RAR!
I dunno what is wrong with me but I've been feeling super exhausted lately! Like I just wanna keep on sleeping and sleeping and never waking up. lol. And no matter how much I sleep I still feel exhausted. Like all my energy is used up like that. Hm and the worse thing is that I just keep on falling asleep in class more and more. Can die lor. I really just cant keep awake. And the teachers keep on catching me.. sighs this is terrible. I must pay attention in class!!!
I'm starting chinese tuition again!!! Sighhhh. I guess I need it. Just 3 more months!! Got to study hard man. I will die if I must take chinese Os again in nov. Shoots tomorrow got 2 periods of chem. gahhhh. don't like mrs sim >_<
Oh yar!! Wanted to blog about this. Mrs choo rockkkks! Cos last tuesday mrs sim wanted to take over our physics period, since mrs tong wasnt in school. And all of us were like "NOOO mrs choo save us!!!" And guess what?? She did!! hahaha. She just wrote this super crap lit question on the board and told us to "do" it and sent someone to tell mrs sim that we wouldnt be able to go for chem!! Hahahaha mrs sim was real mad!! =))
okok gotta go sleep if not tomorrow I'll be so exhausted again..
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:37 AM