haven't updated in so long!! oh no i am getting really really scared. Chinese O level is in.. 4 days!! *gggaaassspp*! hahaha I have not finished studying! then what am I doing online?? I dunno. hahaha. Okay got to go off soon and study! planning to sleep really late tonight mugging, hope I don't fall asleep! I don't want to go school tomorrow! Rather stay home and study like what jiaxin and the rest of the JC people do during exams.. hahaha.
Progress report is like horrrrible la. My L1R5 is my worst ever I think. Argh 15!!! Hm think it's because half of my subjects I don't hand in all my assignments, and so I do so badly!! Haha! But I failed 2 subjects, die lar. chinese and bio. Got to study harderrr.
Oh guess what!! I took an ambulance to school yesterday! Hahaha.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:05 PM