Wow.
Yesterday's service was soo awesome! It's like I woke up on sunday feeling absolutely exhausted having had only 2 hours of sleep every night for the past 3 -4 days. But the moment I stepped into church for follow up, I already felt myself becoming more and more awake.
And then came service! Wow the presence of God just blew me away! The Potter's Hand.
Take me, Mold me
Use me, Fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Hold me, Guide me
Lead me, Walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
My heart just cries out to God to just mould me and use me. I don't mind staying on the shelf for years and years, as long as I can worship Him and serve Him, I am happy. I'm going to let God mould me, give me a heart of iron of steel of gold. And I'm going to let Him mould me from stage 1 all the way to stage 9. No giving in halfway!
What about you?
Monday, July 04, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:08 AM