Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ahhhh. I got 24/40 for my english oral. mrs leong is super unfair can. Everyone she tested got like 10 marks lower than everyone else. So irritating! This is english PRELIM! it actually counts for first 2 months lor. -_- I mean this could be the difference between b3 and a2! And mrs choo says the compre is a killer. >_< okay i am starting to get quite scared.

prelims are starting next week. oh man. i am not mugging enough! Okay I must finish at least 25 hours this week. I am seriously starting to get quite scared. Thinking about how much more there is to study. I shall limit myself to 4 hours MAX of sleep per day. STUDYYY!!

i am still real angry with mrs leong -__-;

oh yes and chinese results should be coming out really soon. AHH. I am so scared. I'll be happy with a pass. If I fail I have to take CLB! hm maybe that isn't so bad..

I feel like I am dying to study! Don't like studying but I really got to get what I want to get and go where I want to go. I am training my mind!! I can do this.

To everyone taking As and Os with prelims coming up.. KEEP STUDYING! I believe all of you can hit your goal! Just chiong for the next 4 months. It'll be over before you know it! and like mr ng keeps saying you dont want to get back your results and think back only to regret not giving your best. keep on studying for GOD! glorify Him :)