Thursday, August 25, 2005

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.
Well love is all around me, and so the feeling grows.

The worst is over! 3 more papers to go and it'll be done :) Wah past few days have been studying like crazy. Yesterday alone I think I studied 12 hours? It's the first time I've finished my study rule on a wednesday. Lol! Well today was amath and physics, amath was alright though I didn't have quite enough time and physics was HORRIBLE. haaha. at least everyone else found it horrible too, I hope they'll moderate! Both papers left me totally drained and exhausted.. plus the lack of sleep.. today I reached home at three plus and knocked out all the way till 730. And now I am alive again! Sleep is goood :)

Keep studying everyone! It'll be over sooN! Well for those who are like only just beginning this week.. ALL THE BEST! study hard and do well!

When I think about it I think prelims is like more important than Os lar. It'll help you get your loyalty points.. so STUDY HARD EVERYONE and I wish you all the best!