Time to update!
I'm finally back from prague! I'm so glad. I've really missed everyone so much. But I had fun... it snowed! On the very last day on the way to the airport. The airport was closed for 2 hours because of the snow. So we went out to play :) Cold, but lots of fun :) I am glad it doesn't snow in Singapore though. It's so much hassle wearing so many layers of clothes, and it's still freezing COLD!
I'm going to church tomorrow, Yay I can't wait!
Went over to Vicky's house today, and we played playstation for 4 hours straight! Woah can set record lah. Play station marathon haha. I'm still the puzzle bubble champ :) And after we finally got tired of playstation we went to her room to sit down and rest and talk :) Talking to Vicky rocks.. there's just so much to talk about!
I cannot wait for church camp! It's going to be so fantastic. It ends on the 16th! And on the 16th is the postings for first 3 months jc! Really prayy that I will get into ac.. I don't really want to go to cjc. But wherever I go it's going to be great lah. I can't wait for JC to start :) A new phase in life.. how exciting! New people new faces. New school new environment. It'll be great!
Life is so exciting.. and God is so amazing! Everyday I just can't wait to do my qt.. and spend time with my wonderful awesome beyond words heavenly Dad! I've been listening to this song lately. It's called In Your Hands. and it goes something like this..
So close, I believe You're holding me now
in Your hands I belong,
You'll never me go.
Somehow it never fails to comfort me whenever I think of God just holding me close. He's always there when I have no one else to turn to. All those nights where I was so sad and I just cried out to Him and poured my heart out. And He just holds me close, understanding like no one else can. Comforting like no one else can. I love Him so so much.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:18 PM