I was eating fruit just now! And then I started wondering.. why are jackfruits called jackfruits? I guess someone called JACK discovered them and so he decided to name them jackfruits!
Wouldn't it be cool if one day I discovered a fruit. Then I can call it jiayifruit! jiayifruits would definitely be super yummy! :)
Yesterday I was walking with Tracy to her house and we were in the carpark. And suddenly she asked me, "How come when we practise sports it's called TRAINing? Why isn't it CARing or TRUCKing or something. Why train???" And I thought to myself for the longest time and said "Hmmmm.. I HAVE NO IDEA!" Why ah!
If olive oil comes from olives, then where does baby oil come from?
OKAY ANYWAY. School starts tomorrow! Woah super excited man. But what am I doing blogging when all my homework remains undone and there's EXAMS the week after??? I must be MAD. Hahaha.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE!! STUDY HARD EVERYONE!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:35 PM