Changing lives...
It's been a month since I last blogged! So much has happened and my life has been great!
Sometimes people will question why I'm so committed, why I spend so much time doing the things I do. And why do I do the things I do?
Thinking through, I feel that it's because I don't want to live my life just doing well in studies (although that is good), earning a lot of money.. having a good family. I mean all that is good.. But I want to make a difference...
Pastor How once said... what can change a human heart?
Education can't, goverment policies can't, prison and punishments cannot.
Education teaches us humanities, but not humility. Mathematics, but not morality. History, but not HIS story, the story of Jesus Christ.
The government cannot pass a policy to heal a broken heart, to save a young girl from a broken family. They cannot pass a law that will bring forgiveness, repentence.
So what can change change somebody's heart? Somebody's life? It's the power of God that changes us from the inside out...
And that is why I do what I do.
Zone Future-ing!