3 more days until the end of exams =)
I'm talking to Dawn Koh on msn now!! Miss her a lot! hahaha. Miss lots of people a lot la! If I name them all here this will be like the longest post ever. hehe.
It's 1241am! It's the time of the night where I start to feel all nostalgic and stuff. haha...
I was just looking through friendster just now... and realise that I haven't seen a lot of people in a long time! And it's so O.O how much everyone changes over time! haha..
It's really sad when people whom you used to be so close to.. start speaking vulgarities and go clubbing every night and things like that...
But on the other hand it's the best feeling ever when you see someone start to change from the inside out... ! =D
"Change is the only constant" :)
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:44 AM