Today I tasted the sweetest sweetest chocolate ever. The taste of it made me feel like I have been eating cardboard for the past few weeks. It was as if everything had faded to black and white without me knowing it, and all of the sudden... BAM! the most amazing colours flash across my eyes in an awesome rainbow, and it's like I've never ever seen anything so beautiful.
It is times like these where I feel like nothing in the world could ever go wrong again.
It is times like these where I know that even if things should go wrong, surely they will be right in the end.
It is times like these where I feel like I must be the most blessed person on this earth.
It is times like these where I am most convicted - bittersweet dark chocolate is the best sort of chocolate ever.
Words just cannot describe the joy that I feel :)
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:22 PM