After a crazy week of ioc preperation, IA deadline meeting and 1 - 2 hours of sleep per night, I'm glad to say that I have survived! Woohoo, congratulations to everyone who survived too, now all we have to do is study for prelims and ib exams and in 3 months we'll be free!
For me, the light at the end of the tunnel shines brighter each day... I miss _____ so much words don't do justice! 3 guesses for what fills in the blank lol.
I don't really have much to blog about today. But I feel kinda happy for some reason. Simple things in life are really the easiest to appreciate... lazy friday afternoons with friends, waking up to the sound of rain early saturday morning, smses from people I miss, conversations that make me smile, music from a single guitar.
Maybe its the after effects of an exceptionally hectic week, but I feel really nice and mellow now... I think my God rocks big time :)
Anyone wanna watch Secret with me?
I think I should assign someone to periodically remind me that prelims are in 3 weeks time. haha.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:16 PM