Saturday, August 25, 2007

Call me weird, but I kinda like the feeling you get when you spend the whole day mugging and get home at night and you're so tired you just fall asleep. And this goes on for a few days and you just get really numb and you don't really have time to think about other things.

Of course I'm not that hardcore...but you get the picture. I take breaks now and then to catch a movie or catch up with an old friend :) life's actually pretty good. I guess it's just a relief to have something to occupy my mind with i.e. prelims in 2 weeks time.

Met up with Claire for dinner yesterday, and as we talked and caught up, I started to realise how my jc life is going to come to a close soon. Not that I'm in a jc, but ib's sorta the same I guess. 1 week left of term 3, then it'll be prelims, 2 or 3 weeks of school... and then we're off school to study for our ib exams. So fast!

As Nana pointed out to me today, next week's actually our last real week of school... last teachers' day, last PE lesson, last time following the time table, last time playing bridge/frisbee/soccer in class (and apologising profusely to the unfortunate casualties).

And in a blink of an eye, we're all grown up.