I think that the worst part of the exams is on the way home after the paper on bus number 74. Especially when you sit upstairs. How about half the school takes 74 and spend the WHOLE journey home discussing the paper, question by question at the top of their voices??? It's enough to drive any normal person insane. Haha, I spend most of the journey wondering how on earth they actually remember every single one of their answers. I mostly just forget everything the moment I step out of the exam hall.
And hello?? how about they're all breaking the IBO rules that we can't talk about the paper for 24 hours after the paper?!?!!??
Haha I guess nobody cares.
Anyway, the worst is over and I am officially no longer a Bio and Econs student!!! And I must say, bio chem math econs is the BEST subject combi. I am so blessed :)
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:56 PM