Sometimes I just feel so impatient... I'll be like, 3 years to go!! Arrrggghh. Hurry hurry.
Sometimes I just feel like I'm going to explode, unable to contain it.
BUT. I won't. hah, willing time to fast forward isn't exactly going to do anything. So I'll do all that I can do right now. I guess it comes down to surrendering your own will and meaning it when you say "not my will but Yours be done". It comes down to saying "God, no matter where You place me now I will give my all to serve You anyway."
I will admit that I'm incredibly biased. Even if a church is better than hogc, I will still say that hogc is better. Can't help it! That's just how it is. But 2nd place isn't too bad!
Though I'm impatient, and envious... I still feel so, so blessed. It's just.. indescribable. I know I'm not really making much sense to anyone but myself, but I'm just typing whatever comes into my head. This post is like, a manifestation of my soul and spirit. Like I said earlier... just cannot contain it much longer!
Simply cannot wait to be 21!! Wait for me...
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
That's the prayer of my heart now. And He's been answering my prayers :)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:33 PM