After abandoning my blog for 2 months, I have decided to revive it! How exciting... :)
Hm, what's there to say? London has been an amazing experience for me. Living in a hall with my own room is the best ever. For once in my life I have the privacy of my own room, and yet when I step out my door, there are friends just down the corridor. And thank God for technology, whenever I miss SG, home is just a FREE call away via skype.
And living alone, the independence is even better than what I expected. Here there's nobody to chase you to do this and that, every little thing you take care of it on your own - keeping your room tidy, laundry, paying various fees, taking note of how much you spend, And so far, I really like it.
Church is good too, thank God for helping me find a good church, one that I really enjoy going to, with nice people, that's strong in the Word and most of all, where I can feel the presence of God strongly.
And before I know it, 2 months have flown by and in less than a month, I'll be back home in sunny/rainy Singapore for a month. Mm, char kway teow and sambal stingray here I come!
How do I summarise the last 2 months into a single post? It's been exciting.. lets see... I've been to Greenwich where the prime meridian is - pretty cool, and lots of fun! The view from the top of the hill is amazing. I've been for a halloween boat party, and it was funny seeing everyone dressed up! I've seen a couple of musicals - hairspray and wicked, both of which were fantastic! The standard in Singapore just can't compare, and amazingly, I had super good seats and very cheap prices for both :) And what else? I have been to Edinburgh, Scotland! My first time traveling with London friends, and it was great! The place was great, but the company made it even better.
Well yeah, that's a quick summary, lots and lots of pictures uploaded to facebook, but too lazy to post them here! Miss you all, see you all soon :)
Monday, November 17, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:15 AM