I think this year has been passing really fast. I guess cause it's so busy. Tests every week! I've forgotten what it's like to come home at 2 everyday and have a nap until 5. lol.
Speaking of tests...Geog test tomorrow!! Have to take during recess. Either that or after school, but I don't want to stay back so I'm sacrificing recess. I'm typing out my notes now. I'm really scared. Got ting xie tomorrow. 2 chapters. I failed my last one..why? Cause laoshi minus 5 marks just cause I didn't do corrections and get my parents to sign my last one. Waah. Failing every single ting xie! I have passed a grand total of 1 ting xie. It's disappointing cause I really do study for them. I think I'd rather not study and fail. I mean if I study and still fail it's so pathetic. It makes me feel really badd. sigh. Nevermind, I gave my best, I have no regrets
Anyway I don't want to talk about school anymore. I was going to start ranting about GKGoh but decided that it's too depressing. I got SCV!! yay. Not like there's time to go watch it. >_< My house is all done and it looks really good now. All the lights have been changed and all the walls repainted. Going to shop for furniture soon. :) Haha..
Well better go back to geog. and ting xie. I can't fail tomorrows. I just CAN'T.
They say that love can heal the broken
They say that hope can make you see
They say that faith can find a savior
If you would follow and believe
With faith like a child
Thursday, February 26, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:23 PM