Sunday, February 29, 2004

Times reallyyy passing faster and faster every week. Last monday seems like just yesterday. haha.

Yesterday's SYC ensemble singers concert was really boring. I wanted to leave during the intermission, but in the end I didn't. But then when I went back into the concert hall after the intermission, like half the seats were empty. Lol. I guess mgs girls don't know how to appreciate these kind of things. But really how are we supposed to be interested, it's like opera singing. Don't understand a thing they are singing, it's just all sounds to me. Haha. They should sing more english song. Like the one they sang for the encore. Flying without wings. Lol.

My interent keeps dying on me. Ever since SCV was installed. Hm..

I can't wait for March holidays! Really, I really can't wait. even though we have to go back for chem on monday and tuesday from 8-1:45. Bleh I'm going to die seeing GKGoh for so many hours. It's like a normal school day but instead of having different subjects it's just chem all the way. Aaah. Oh well. Still can enjoy the rest of the holidays. I really really really can't wait!!! I'm so tired of school. Heh.