Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Just watched american idol. It was the wildcard special. I have to say...I'm kind of disappointed. I really think Lisa and Eric Yoder could have gotten in. I don't understand why they aren't in, I mean the judges keep on praising them and all that...And then some of those who got in weren't all that great. Like Elizabeth and Katie Webber. Don't understand why Paula and Randy like Leah so much. I think her singing's alright, but she's kind of irritating. I don't know why but there's something about her. Haha. I think this season is so based on looks. Like in the case of Katie Webber and Matthew Metzger, they're voice aren't that great but they still do well cause they're good loooking. Oh and Jon Peter Lewis is really funny! Haha he looks like a hobbit. I think he's really cute in a comical sort of way. Haha. Hope he gets in. He'll be entertaining. I hope Jennifer Hudson, Suzy Vulaca, and Jon get in. I don't think the others are good enough. heh.

Chinese was so hard! Well the first part where I can actually study for was easy, but the compre and cloze passage were haaard. I didn't even understand a single thing! For the compre I was just copying one paragraph for each question and for the cloze I just picked my answers at random. Haha. So dead. Better go sleep. Physics tomorrow!!!! Aaah. I'm really scared I'll do badly. I don't think I studied much at all. Slightly more than an hour at most. Siiigh. 48 hours and 8 minutes more to holidays!!! =) =)