Quick update before I go and do my structure of substances assignment and study for math test tomorrow.
Rain Rain. I love the rain. It's been raining non-stop the whole day. Since this morning...all the way until now. I hope it rains until tomorrow. The whole quadrangle was flooded cause apparently the drainage system is not working. It was kind of cool, I mean when do you ever get to see your school flooded in a place like Singapore? Hm, I wonder what it'll be like tomorrow if this rain keeps on going.
Can't wait for march holidays. Really really can't wait. 4 more days. Just for more days. I'm not going to think about the 2 5 hour long chem remedials.
Oh talking about chem. GkGoh is really really crazy. I have a see me on every page of my chem test! And it's not like I did badly. It's like she's wasting her ink cause she doesn't even minus marks when she writes all those stuff. And know what she writes? Things like "Never listen in class. See me." "Be alert please. see mee." "Not learning, see me." "Not answering question. See me." Seriously. And I'm not the only one. everyone has a see me on practically every page. Haha. Oh she writes see me on the top of the test, followed by the page numbers that she wants to see you about. And Juli had "See me immediately. Pg 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Which is basically the whole paper. haha. Miss Goh's soooo funny. Almost died laughing when I was looking through my paper.
Oh man it's 11 already! better go finish up homework and study..
Monday, March 08, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:53 PM