Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Passion of the Christ is M18! Siigh...not even NC-16. Oh welll...

Got two tests tomorrow, so I better keep this entry short and sweet.

I can't wait for June hols! That's the great thing about schools, if we didn't have school..how would we be able to appreciate holidays? At least we have something to look forward to at the end of every term. Right now I really can't wait for June.

Hmph found out that RGS doesn't have school this week because they are having e-learning. Meaning they do all thier work and have lessons online and all that. I wish MGS had it too, at least we could get a few more hours of sleep. Heh.

Aah...I can't stand being chinese rep! Every time laoshi comes in I have to say "qi li xing li" and nobody ever hears me!! And in the end everyone just laughs at me. Hmphh. My chinese is the worst in the class and yet I am the chinese rep. how ironic. I can't even talk properly to lao shi. Lol.