Thursday, March 25, 2004

Miss Goh is just about ruining my life. Why why WHY does she do this to me? I try not to make her angry. I really really do. But it seems like she can always find something to pick on! I'm really trying to hard to make my expression just the way she likes it, but no matter what I do, it just isn't good enough for her! Now she wants to see my parents. But the thing is they aren't free! They have to work on saturdays. I told her that but she didn't want to listen. So I was complaining to my mum and she was like "Tell your teacher not to waste my time." At least they're on my side. So I think they're going to write a letter to her or something.

Chemistry is actually my favourite subject. It's my best subject, but she's really sucking the joy out of it! Today she was scolding me and scolding me and I just couldn't take anymore. My hands were like shaking and I until now I can't stop thinking about it. I've been severely traumatised by her. I mean. Chemistry is one of the few subjects that I've actually been doing well in this year, but it just isn't good enough for her is it? Nooo...my expression has to be just the way she likes it, my sentence structure has to be exactly the way she wants it.

Oh maaan, I really don't want to see her on saturday, I'd have to miss s.o.w. and I think I might be dropped from the class if I miss another time. Why oh why. I don't know what to dooo...none of the other teachers have a problem with me. Why her? Whyyyy