Monday, June 21, 2004

I decided that I should blog shorter entries. if not no one can be bothered to read what I am going on and on about.

(Actually I think I'm just getting lazy to blog so much. heh)

Oh maaann. red rain rocks. Was so fun. I can't wait for next year. For the last concert, I was like forcing myself to jump. Because my stitch was so bad. But I just kept jumping. Because it was so fun. But now, my leg muscles ache! Aah. I was telling yoyoo today, if we had red rain concert every week, I'd be like super fit. Haha.

Today was soccer with red rain. I spent most of the time watching, I only played for like 10 minutes. hahaa. So dumb, kept on kicking the ball out. But it was fun lar.

I decided to leave at around with 7:45 with sam. But then we got lost! Can't believe it man. Guess what, we reached the mrt at like NINE. Which means we spent more than an hour trying to find the mrt station! Stupiid lar. Kept getting different directions from different people. So we were like walking round and round in circles. In the end sam asked this indian lady for directions, and she was so nice. She walked us all the way to the bus stop. But it was such a long way, there was one part where we were walking through the deserted construction-ish place. And it was so freaky. Like she was going to kidnap us or somethingg. Haha.

So I reached home at like 9:30. stupiiid. waste so much tiime. Haha. But God is so good to me, both my parents were out. So no nagging! Hehe..

Going to get my parents SAVED!!! One day. That day will come.