I realised that I'm in a lot of trouble. Because I am having seriouss financial problems.
So many people think I am rich just cause my parents are doctors. Maybe I am. But somehow I still desperately need some cash.
I did some calculations today. Okay, my allowance during school days is usually about 20 a week. So that's 80 a month. Minus $8 for tithing. And if I give $2 a week for offering, it's minus another $8.
So that leaves me with $64 a month. Minus another $20 for the red rain cd I ordered (I guess I shouldn't have. But I couldn't resist. Haha.) So that's $44 for next month.
Oh yes. And I have to take a cab every wednesday starting next month. Each cab fare is about $8. So that makes $32 altogether. Which means I am left withh...$12.
And I still owe people money!!! I owe yolanda $2. Samteo $2. Simin $3. May yan $7. Altogether is, $14.
You know what that means???? It means that I am in debt! And it also means that I'm going to have to starve for at least the next month. I'll have to skip reccess and lunch. Aaah. So dead man.
I remember last time Pst Don Eastern said that the amount of faith we have is equal to the amount of money in our pockets. I guess I don't have that much faith in this area of my life. Gotta increase my faith!! hahaa
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:04 PM