Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I just slept for like 14 and a half hours! Isn't that amazing I haven't slept that long in a very long time. Haha. I slept at 8 last night, and I woke up at 10:30 today. I was so exhausted...

On Monday I went out shopping with my sister, because we had vouchers to spend and we had to spend them because they were expiring..haha. We got back at around 6. And I showered and packed and went to meet yolanda and sam for dinner.

The prayer relay was really gooodd. Our slot was at 3a.m. So we were playing stupid games until 3. I started feeling sleepy at around 2, but I didn't want to sleep since there was only an hour more. But strangely, after the prayer meeting I was fully awake again. haha. But then at about 6, everyone became sleepy again and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep! It was so uncomfortable. And so cold! I remember falling asleep at 6:50 then waking up at 7, then falling asleep at 7:15...and waking up at 7:30. Haha. Then I couldn't sleep anymoree. I really regret mann. Should have slept moree.

And we went to sentosa the next day. It was fun...lucky I didn't get sunburnt. But I think I got a tan! And I suceeded in getting rid of my watch mark. Well not really but I think it is less obvious now. It was so strange. I didn't even feel sleepy at all throughout the day. Haha. And I was so hungry...because we didn't have breakfast. But then when we went to eat and I saw the food, I didn't feel like eating anymore. Haha.

I think I started feeling tired after showering. It became worse in the monorail. I got sleepier and sleepier and sleepier. I was trying so hard to keep awake. And when we got off the train, I was so drowsy! I felt like everything was spinning, and I felt like I could just fall asleep while walking. haha. When people talked to me, I had to concentrate really hard, if not I didn't know what they were saying. Half the time I didn't even know what I was saying. Heh. Anyway. It was so bad that I decided not to stay for dinner..and I went straight home. And I slept. And slept. Until today. Hehh...