Ah! This is a crisis! The holidays are passing too fast! I mean. Half of it is already over? Noooo. This is so crap. better enjoy while it lasts. But. I am not going to leave my work till last minute. There is so much! Just want to die looking at it. But then again, that is what I say during every holiday. Then I end up doing everything on the last weekend. Then never finish so go to school and copyyy. Haha. Or hand up late. Teacher's don't seem to mind. Haha.
I think the china 12 girls band is really cool. Haha. Okay. Maybe chinese orchestra is not so bad. I am just biased against it. I am biased against anything chinese. Which is why I don't watch those chinese 7 o clock and 9 o clock series. Hehe. You know it is only this year that I realised how bad my chinese is. I mean I knew it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad. Because when I go to church the people there always mix chinese and english and every time they say something in chinese I need to get it translated. hahaa. Even when Sam says 1 sentence to me in chinese I don't understand. Oops. Wonder how I pass. It is a miracle. Haha.
Went out today with Lynette and Huiting and sam. Had funn. I am so amazed. Huiting and I are like the ONLY people to play monkey island and all those fun lucasarts games?? It is unbelievable that no one knows of such fun games. Haha. It is fun to finally discuss it with somebody. It's such a great game. Everyone should play it. haha. It is just like smallville, I never have anyone to discuss it with. The only people who watch are me and shyna. I don't understaaand, it is so much nicer that the oc and more people watch oc. Hmph. It is not a stupid show...haha. Oh welll. I wish I had more people the discuss it with. Heh.
Friday, June 11, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:52 AM