Founders day today. The parade was super funny. Haha. Never seen so many "mistakes" in the parade before. And it was also kind of pathetic. I mean there is only girls guides and girls brigade. Mgs really needs to get more CCAs.
I changed my song! I love itt.
I'm so glad the weekend is here. I think I will have to spend tomorrow studying chem though. I really have to do well for the test. My results are the only thing that keeps gkgoh from slaughtering me. If I do well she just goes "JIAYI! think you so smart don't need to pay attention also can score is it????" But the moment I do badly I know she's just going to kill me. aaaah. Scaryy.
I feel so torn. I don't know whether I should quit sound or not. sigh...
Friday, July 23, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:56 PM