Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm totally dead. Chem test today was a total disaster. Gk Goh is really going to kill me. Aaaaah. I guessed like half the paper?? Or more like three quarters??? Sigh larr. why must chemistry be so difficult. Don't understand anything, and there's so much to memorise. It's like bio and physics put together. Because physics have to understand if not die and bio must memorise like siao.

To think chemistry was actually my best subject last semester. Have a feeling that it isn't going to remain that way.

But then again I think I've been doing quite badly for a lot of tests. Actually we haven't got back anything yet. So I'm not going to worry about them yet. Haha. One piece of good news, this week have no more tests! yayness. But then there is bio and ss and geog next week. Siggghhh.

Making the grade's tomorrow! Haha. I hope cca is cancelled. ;)

***

I really have to breakthrough this week. I really want to give my best, and I know I can do itt!!!