I can't wait for tomorrowwwww!!! Such an exciting day oh man I'm really so excited and so happy.
Haha. I can't contain myself.
Today was really good toooo.
Chinese oral passage was horrible! I didn't know so many words...But the conversation wasn't too bad. Haha. I was surprised that I could actually speak chinese coherently. The teacher actually understood me! Wow. Amazing. I was like just rambling on and on with lots of "ummms" when I couldn't translate what I was thinking into chinese.
And then I went to hang out at kap. I ate hotcakes!! Yum I had a craving for it. Paid by ezlink, so I don't spend any money. lol.
Have to excuse all the exclaimation marks, I am feeling really high.
Anyway me and sam went out with may yan after bs, it was a bit wierd at first cause I don't really know how to talk to may yan, but after a while it became quite funny, because we have to talk about things that I don't usually talk about, haha, I am not going to elaborate here though. =P
Tomorrowwwwww!!!
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:36 PM