Today had 5 mg people in church! So exciting. haha. Too bad germ did not come. If not we would have broken the record and brought 6...haha. But next week we're really going to breakthrough and bring even more! Haha. I can see revival coming. It's so amazing.
Your love, it amazes me...
This is so exciting. Sigh Sunday is over so fast! >_< Bleaah. I don't want to go school tomorrow! The only good thing about mondays is chapel. haha.
Oh something funny happened today. I think I'm really not used to knowing someone else called jiayi. it is so weird. Today before service started when Pst Lia asked who brought someone new..I brough and the other jiayi also brough and when pst lia said "jiayi" I thought she was talking to me. Haha so crap lor. have to get used to seeing another jiayi. haha. first time in my life.
I discovered that I really hate SS. It sucks man. I really don't know how to do all the source base. SS really pulls my marks down. Lit alone can get me a A2 I think, or at least a b3. Stupid SS pulls me down to b4! Hiyarr. Oh well. Have to overcome this hurdle. Afterall I have overcome much taller hurdles, like passing chinese mid year. hahaa
Sunday, July 11, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:36 PM