I think I failed ting xie again. I got 0 for my last one. Hiyar. usually I can get like 6 or 7 or 8. Have to pass monday's one. My aim is to pass at least one by this year.
Connect group today. I really like it. Learn so much, and it's like only the first one. I am going to be there at the end! Won't back out no matter what. It's too late to turn back now. I can only keep going forward...
I was so scared I would be late for tuition and get into a lot of trouble. But I made it back just in time! haha. I was so nervous in the taxi cause there was this stupid traffic jam. grr. My taxi fare was $12!!! I'm totally broke. I didn't think it would be that much. Usually it's only about 8 at most. I almost didn't have enough money. Haha. Oh well.
Walk car thon tomorrow. Actually I don't really feel like going...I'll have to leave at around 12:30 for church. Haha. Hope we can get done with the whole car rally by then.
Friday, July 16, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:15 PM