Thursday, July 15, 2004

All my chinese books seem to have gone missing after the holidays. First my ting xie, then my zhouzi jian bao and now my ying yong wen. My chinese books don't like me, and I also don't like them. So I guess I can't blame them from hiding from me. I'm not very keen on seeing them anyway. Especially ting xie. A whole bunch of corrections I haven't done yet. hehe.

Going to die for lit test. It was so difficult, I didn't even understand what the stupid song was about. I was just writing crap the whole time, Mrs Choo said that if we were wrong it is ok as long as we can support what we say, but I think I am wrong and I didn't give enough support. Sigghh. Hope I don't do too badly for geog too. I wasn't sure whether plate boundary b was diverging or converging. >.<

Oh something funny happened on my way home from school. I was walking to the bus stop with ting and keziah. And this smart ice cream man had parked outside the school. As in the slope from mgs down to the over head bridge. So every mg girl who passed by was buying an icecream. Anyway huiting wanted to buy something. And she actually spoke to the man in chinese. And the guy said in chinese "of all the mgs girls that have walked down here and bough an icecream, you are the first one that has spoken chinese" haha. It was so funny.