Yay! Tomorrow got no school =) so happy. haven't done all my homework. Haha.
Love today's bs!! Finally learnt what is the secret place. I've been wondering ever since we sang "Unto You" haha. And today I finally found out. So happy.
I love today's songs! U.R.Y is such a cool title. Haha. I was like wondering what it is. And I thought maybe they spelt cry wrongly? And then we were singing singing singing. "You are why I sing, You are why I live" and then I realised what it meant. Haha. Nice songg. Church was so packed today! It's like when we had 1 service. It was so difficult to jump, haha, but it was so fun. First time sitting right at the back in a long time, felt so "far away" heh.
And the sermon was so cool. So inspired. Just realised how big the harvest really is. So nice mann. Just thinking about it. Evangelism isn't so hard after all.
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
10:38 PM