Thursday, July 01, 2004

I think this first week of school has been pretty good. I love start of term, it's like all the tests haven't started yet so I don't have to mug until very late every night, and there isn't too much homework. Better enjoy while it lasts. Teachers are already giving out all the test dates. I think the first one starts at around 3rd week. But there is chinese oral next week. I'm so deadd. Won't even know what the teacher is saying...



How to make a jiayi
Ingredients:

3 parts intelligence

5 parts courage

3 parts energy
Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of fitness and enjoy!


How interesting. Haha. I think this quiz thing is actually quite true. Find that it really matches a lot of people. haha. Sigh. I can't stand it when people say I'm smart when I'm really not. I'm just like a sponge, I memorise like crazy but the moment the exam is over I just forget everything. Like really. I won't be able to recall a single thing. As for courage and energy, I think they're things that I desperately need now! Hahaa keep falling asleep in class. 2 teachers caught me today. oops.