Monday, August 30, 2004

I can't believe the exams are in about a months time...I'm totally unprepared. Wow. We're entering into term 4 soon. So fast! This year has really flown by. It's really amazing. Haha.

Yesterday was a fun day! really tiring too. I think next sunday's going to be tiring too. But thank goodness the next day is holiday already, so I think I should have no problem getting back late. haha. Pastor How's birthday celebration was really funny. I'm really impressed with the videos and dancing. hehe.

15hr study rule is starting! I don't know how I am going to manage. It's going to take loads of discipline. But in the mean time. I am going to enjoy today and tomorrow. Haha. Slacking isn't good... but I just need some of it every now and then to keep me going. haha.

I'm going to holland in november! yay! but for 5 days only though. Heh. My mum's going there for some meeting. It's going to be some seaside resort. Haha. How exciting.

My progress report is really going to be badd this term. Didn't hand in a whole bunch of homework. Crap. Especially for english and chinese. All the compos and stuff. Ahhh.