Thursday, August 26, 2004

Just watched singapore idol! It wasn't that bad. I mean the standard isn't that high but some of them are actually decent. Like the Jeassea girl...and the one who sang sway. Haha.

Been feeling really exhausted this week. Everyday come home at 7 then mug for test the next day..

Keep falling asleep in class! Beatrice Leong is so nice, I slept throughout her whole lesson (like really really deep sleep) and according to vicky she walked to my table and saw me sleeping but decided to just let me sleep. Haha! Really can't help sleeping. Can't wait for the 1 week break and after that the 2 month holiday!!!

But of course before that there is the final years. Which I just realised is only slightly more than a month away. AHHH! Scary, got so much to study. So little time.

I need to sleeppp!