I feel so drained. I just want to sleeeep. But I can't! There's ting xie tomorrow... and bio and ss test on thursday. And a ton of physics assignment that I haven't done, Mrs Tong is really going to kill me.
I think the whole level was praying for miss goh yesterday at 9. I got the sms to pray for her 3 times. haha. Today was our first chem lesson without her and it was practical. It was so weirdly relaxing. Hehe. I don't want miss goh to be sick... but at the same time I don't want her to teach us either. I was kind of thinking that chemistry would be so much more fun without her. Maybe our grades would fall and all that, but it's just so stressful with her around! And with all the remedials and stuff. Well. I guess I hope she gets well soon.
I can't wait for sunday! I think no one would recognise me.. hahaa. And I'm just really amazed that last sunday we...
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:09 PM